8 REASONS BUSINESSES LEASE AND FINANCE EQUIPMENT
The vast majority (78%) of U.S. businesses lease or finance their equipment, and the Equipment Leasing and Finance Association has released a new infographic highlighting why this method of equipment acquisition is so popular. The "8 Reasons to Finance Equipment for Your Business" infographic provides a reader-friendly, visually inviting explanation of some of the key benefits businesses enjoy when they lease or finance the equipment they need to operate and grow.
This new tool is the latest resource from ELFA's Equipment Finance Advantage website for end-users, a one-stop resource designed to help current and potential end-users of equipment financing make the best possible decisions. The infographic showcases a variety of ways businesses can use equipment finance to their strategic advantage, including:
- Finance 100% - Arrange 100% financing of your equipment, software and services with 0% down payment.
- Save cash - Save your limited cash for other areas of your business, such as expansion, improvements, marketing or R&D.
- Keep up-to-date - Keep up-to-date with technology by acquiring more and better equipment than you could if the financing option were not available.
- Outsource asset management - Let your equipment financing company manage your equipment from delivery to disposal.
- Accelerate ROI - Rather than paying one lump sum for your equipment, make smaller payments while the equipment generates revenue.
- Customize your terms - Set customized payments to match your cash flow and even seasonal income fluctuations.
- Benefit from bundling - Bundle the equipment, installation, maintenance and more into a single, easy-to-manage solution.
- Hedge against inflation - Lock in rates when you sign your lease to avoid inflation in the future.
"There's a reason nearly 8 out of 10 companies lease or finance their equipment—it makes good business sense," said ELFA President and CEO Ralph Petta. "We are pleased to present this new infographic illustrating some of the important ways our industry 'Equips Business for Success.'"